Wednesday, February 18, 2015

What I Wore Wednesday


I haven't done a WIWW post in quite sometime (oops!), but managed to snap a few pictures over the past week or so, so I thought I'd share a few outfits today!




I had seen a lot of cute leather bomber jackets in magazines and on different blogs this season, but kind of wrote it off as something I probably wouldn't be getting since, mainly, I didn't want to invest in a leather jacket and was pretty sure that I wouldn't find a faux version that I really liked.  Welp, I happened upon this one at Target, tried it on, and all bets were off.  Obviously it isn't leather, but it doesn't look cheap, it fits well, and is so versatile!  I have worn it with jeans and t shirts, and I have worn it with girlier pieces to tone down the look a bit.  On this day, I wore it over a mocha knit tunic and black skinny pants, with dark brown boots and my trusty gray cowl.  I don't love wearing coats, even when it's as cold as it has been this week, but this jacket is lightweight enough, but adds another layer of warmth to an outfit.




A better view of the jacket neckline, and my new short haircut!  I really am loving it; it's easy to maintain (it blow dries quickly, then I turn the ends under with a straightening iron and boom!  all done), and it's nice to have a bit of a change!


Dark Brown Moto Bomber Jacket- Target
Mocha Tunic- Groop Dealz
Black Skinny Pants- Gap
Brown Stacked Boots- Target
Gray Cowl- Etsy 
Tassel Necklace- Amanda Macy Hall on Etsy 




I love, love, love ponchos, and this sweater poncho is an old favorite.  Sometimes it's hard to wear ponchos with kids, since I'm usually holding someone or bags of groceries, or something, but last week I just had a few errands to run with Bennett, who these days, is almost always on the ground running! :)


Brown Cable Knit Turtleneck Poncho- Gap
Striped Long Sleeve White and Navy T Shirt- Old Navy
Jeggings- Target
Brown Stacked Boots- Target
Antique Gold Birdcage Necklace- AmericasMart 




This little lady was all about getting her picture taken with mama the other day!  And how could I resist posing with my big girl?!

Earth Tome Draped Cardigan- Belk
Cream Lace and Cotton Tunic- Urban Outfitters
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Brown Flat Ankle Booties- Target 
Large Stone Pendant Necklace- Stella & Dot




And, I mean, look at Miss Priss, here!  My Gracie girl is just growing up too fast...




My poor eyeballs needed a bit of a rest last week, so out came my contacts and on went the glasses.  I wore the leather bomber again, this time with a dress and ankle boots.  And do you have fleece lined leggings?  If you don't, BUY THEM.  I have two pairs of black, one pair of brown, gray and navy.  They are seriously SO WARM and so cozy, and you can find them for less then $10 (I got mine for $6.99!), and are worth every penny.  I have worn them over and over this winter.


Brown Faux Leather Bomber- Target
Gray Cowl- Etsy 
Black Medallion Print Dress- Old Navy
Black Fleece Leggings- Groop Dealz
Brown Fringe Ankle Booties- Target




I waivered back and forth about buying these ankle boots.  But thank goodness I decided to get them, because I have worn them over and over!  I love them with cuffed jeans, with leggings and a tunic, with dresses, etc.  Great buy, thanks again, Target!




And my last outfit for today!  I used to have a ton of sweaters, from back when I lived in the Midwest, and winters were longer and colder.  But the styles changed, and just wasn't needing as many heavy sweaters anyway, so I consigned some, donated some, and ended up pretty much getting rid of them all!  But, this year and last year I have been trying to accumulate a new collection of sweaters that I can get more wear out of, so when I passed this one at Wal Mart for $11, I thought, why not?!  I have actually worn it over and over, just with jeans, and boots, and like here, over a lightweight ruffle tank and white jeans.  I love how the tank pokes out from under the sweater just enough to make it a little longer, and a better length on me with skinny white denim.


Gray Turtleneck Sweater- Wal Mart
Cream Ruffle Tank- Target
White Jeans- New York Co via TJ Maxx
Pink Ballet Flats- Target


And that's it for this week!  I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy for some more ideas and outfit inspiration, so hop over and check it out!



Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrrllllllll.. I am going to have to yell at you.. you are seriously one of my FAVORITE WIWW people!!! you have to keep your WIWW ALIVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you need Personal Loan?
    Business Cash Loan?
    Unsecured Loan
    Fast and Simple Loan?
    Quick Application Process?
    Approvals within 24-72 Hours?
    No Hidden Fees Loan?
    Funding in less than 1 Week?
    Get unsecured working capital?
    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    LOAN SERVICES AVAILABLE INCLUDE:
    ================================
    *Commercial Loans.
    *Personal Loans.
    *Business Loans.
    *Investments Loans.
    *Development Loans.
    *Acquisition Loans .
    *Construction loans.
    *Business Loans And many More:

    LOAN APPLICATION FORM:
    =================
    Full Name:................
    Loan Amount Needed:.
    Purpose of loan:.......
    Loan Duration:..
    Gender:.............
    Marital status:....
    Location:..........
    Home Address:..
    City:............
    Country:......
    Phone:..........
    Mobile / Cell:....
    Occupation:......
    Monthly Income:....

    Contact Us At :majidvijahlending@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fleshandhide

    Fashion Leather Jackets | Celebrity Leather Jackets | Sheep Leather Jackets are Available
    at Fleshandhide.com , leather jackets uk leather jackets usa quality leather jackets

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...