Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Me, A to Z



I thought this was the cutest blog post idea that I saw over on a blog I love to follow, Dixie Delights, and thought I'd give it a whirl!  So here's me, A-Z:

A- Age: 32

B- Bed Size: Queen, but I'm lobbying for a King since both girls sleep with us about half the night, and little brother likes to come in for an early morning snuggle more and more often now too!
C- Chore you Hate: Where do I begin?  No, but really, I am a pretty terrible housekeeper.  I hate doing the dishes the most.  I don't mind doing laundry, but I hate putting it away.  And I hate anything that involves serious scrubbing.  No fun.
D- Dogs: Two dogs!  Monkey, our 8 year old beagle patriarch, and Dolly, our two year old baby girl beagle. :)
E- Essential to Start Your Day:  Coffee, coffee, and a little more coffee.
F- Favorite Color:  That's tough!  Yellow, blue, red, gray...I think those are my favorites.
G- Gold or Silver: Both!
H- Height:  5'3"
I- Instruments You Play-  Sadly, none.  I have a guitar in the closet though, that I have been meaning to play since high school.  One day! 
J- Job Title-  Owner and Designer of Goat & Lulu, blogger, writer, household COO, and most importantly, and most often, mommy. :)
K- Kids: Three:  Brantley Parrish (5), Grayson Caroline (3), and Bennett Rutland (2).
L- Live:  Currently, Loganville, Georgia.  But I have lived in Montgomery, Alabama, Tifton, Georgia, Snellville, Georgia, Betterndorf, Iowa, Snellville again, Des Moines, Iowa, Lincoln, Nebraska, Atlanta, and then Loganville. 
M- Movie: The most recent one that I watched was Gone Girl last night!  Pretty good, and pretty true to the book!  As for a favorite?  Dirty Dancing, Pretty Woman, Steel Magnolias.  The Female Trifecta.
N- Nicknames:  My dad has called me Goat since I was a little girl (hence the Goat in Goat & Lulu), and nothing else has ever really stuck.  He still calls me Goat, and I hardly even notice since it's just second nature. :)
O- Overnight Hospital Stays: Thankfully, only when I have had my babies. :)
P- Pet Peeve:  When people leave their turn signals on after they have turned or changed lanes, and when people fish for compliments.
Q- Quote:  Way too many favorites to choose from, but one that resonates with me a lot is: "If you bungle raising your children, I don't think whatever else you do matters very much." -Jackie Kennedy Onassis
R- Righty or Lefty:  Righty
S- Siblings: One younger brother, Ramsey 
T- Time You Wake Up:  Between 6:30 and 7 during the week, and about 8:30 on the weekends.
U- University You Attended:  University of Nebraska- Go Huskers!
V- Vegetable You Dislike:  English Peas.  I keep trying them just in case I've changed my mind, but nope.  Don't like them.
W- What Makes You Run Late:  The kids.  When I wake up late.  When I forget to feed the dogs.  Thinking that maybe I have left the back door unlocked.  Forgetting my cell phone and having ti turn back around to go get it!
X- X Rays:  Only my teeth, I think.
Y- Yummy Food:  Fried Chicken, Cheese Platters, Chips and Salsa, Sushi, Crab Legs, French Fries...I could go on and on... 
Z- Zoo Animal Favorite:  Monkeys, Tigers, Elephants 


Did you learn something new?  :)


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

60 comments:

  1. I enjoyed over read your blog post. Your blog have nice information, I got good ideas from this amazing blog. I am always searching like this type blog post. I hope I will see again..
    halloween| animal jam online| happy wheels| cool math| 8ballpool| sudoku az| yoob games| happy wheels| hanger| tetris| friv4school| color sudoku| kumba karate
    happy wheels hacked| shopping cart hero 2| whack a craft| sports heads football| raze 2

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is extremely helpful info!! Very good work. Everything is very interesting to learn and easy to understood. Thank you for giving information.
    Signature:
    i like play games happy wheels online and play happy wheels 2 games and zombie tsunami game , retrica camera , retrica , happy wheels , agario

    ReplyDelete
  3. This article is really fantastic and thanks for sharing the valuable post.
    happy wheels , agario , happywheels , agar ,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your sharing, hope you will have much more to share. We also want to introduce you to the game free to feel the fun they bring. Try then, Thanks!
    Juegos de Matar Zombies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for your sharing. We feel very pleased about that. You should also try their best games with our free today to get the sense of fun that brings. Thank you!
    return man 3
    return man 2
    return man
    return man 3
    return man 2
    return man
    return man 3 unblocked
    return man 3 hacked
    return man 3 zombies
    return man 3 the season
    return man 5
    return man 6

    ReplyDelete
  6. You topic is very great and useful for us…Thank you for that information you article.
    Signature:
    Download retrica online includes more than eighty different filters with many different styles and include retrica indir , and zombie tsunami is the ideal game for anyone who loves the running game genre

    ReplyDelete
  7. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share.
    Signature: slither io | wings io | science kombat | tank trouble 4

    ReplyDelete
  8. This content is written very well. Your use of formatting when making your points makes your observations very clear and easy to understand. Thank you.
    - usps tracking
    - iphone 7 release date
    - excel

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a great website. Good sparkling user interface and very informative blogs. I will be coming back in a bit, thanks for the great article. I have found it enormously useful.Hill Climb Racing, Clash of Kings, Photo Grid, baixar mobogenie, Happy Wheels 4, Dream League Soccer

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you very much for your post, it makes us have more and more discs in our life, So kind for you, I also hope you will make more and more excellent post and let’s more and more talk, thank you very much, dear.
    friv 100 | Friv 10 | zoxy | agar.io

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked it so much and very interesting, too! Thanks for sharing the experience.
    Wonderful post, really great tips and advice.
    friv 3 games
    friv4school 2017
    kizi 2
    zoxy games

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...