Monday, February 16, 2015

Hello Monday


Hello Monday!  These are the things that I am saying hello today...


Hello Blue Ridge!


The kids have "Winter Intersession" this week which means not only do the girls get a week of relaxation, but so does mama (I love all the breaks we get during the school year!)!!  So I took them up to meet my Mom on Sunday (and we met at the American Girl Bistro for a girly lunch which was so fun!), who then took them up to the mountains!  Since Scott is headed out of town on business today, I decided to pack up the car and the dogs and my boy, and head up to the mountains too!  We're going to hang out with my parents for a few days while Scott is gone and while we have a break from school.  Looking forward to some of my mom's amazing cooking (hence no meal plan this week!), hanging out inside with a fire, and general relaxing.


Hello Snow?


We have a wintry mix in the forecast, so I'm packing my snow boots for our trip!  I'm not sure if it's going to be more icy rain than snow, but I'm just hoping we don't get stuck inside the whole time (not that I plan on doing much more than lounging inside, but they do live on the side of a mountain with a super steep driveway!).  I've seen enough snow from living in Iowa and Nebraska for six years to satisfy me for maybe ever, but I don't mind watching it from indoors with a hot cup of (spiked) coffee once a year or so.  And you can pull me outside for an afternoon of snowman-building and sledding too, I guess, but one day is plenty for me!


Hello big girls.

This pose??!




Not sure when these girls decided it was okay to grow up, but gosh, do they just seem so much older all of a sudden.  Grayson, who used to be the quietest, most shy little ray of sunshine, will not.stop.talking now!  She loves school, is writing letters, singing and growing and changing daily.  And Brantley, ohhhh Brantley.  she surprises us everyday with new phrases and the things she's learning in school.  She and Scott went to her first Father Daughter Dance last week (more on that later), and just seeing her dressed up made me feel like I was sending her off to prom.  I'm so proud of my little girls, and the sweet ladies they're becoming.


Hello several new items in the shop!






  

 I don;t know about you, but I'm ready for springtime!!  I have started working on some new patterns and designs for spring and getting them in the shop, along with several new Disney outfits and pieces!  Coming soon will be some more cute Easter styles, and of course, lots more ruffly goodness for the spring and summer and some cute new boy styles as well!
 

That's about it for me today!  Wish me luck and safe travels as we get on the road and make our way to relaxation central. :)  What are you saying hello to today?


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...