Thursday, January 22, 2015

Links I Love

I am a big fan of the internet, and love just jumping from blog to blog, website to website, and finding new, interesting things to read and waste my time with.  I like sharing some of the links I love every once in a while, so here's what I've been scoping out lately:


Some of the best parenting advice I've heard!  I need to do #4, #6, #10, and #15 for sure!


Have y'all seen this??  I was dying!!


I binge watched Breaking Bad last Christmas.  This list is pretty awesome!


I think that pretty much everything that Glennon writes is right on, but this struck a particular chord with me.  Let's be honest: as happy as you are to her all the wonderful things going on in your friend's life, do you just sooooometimes feel a pang of jealousy?  Or, "I wish that would happen to me?" or "I sure want that too" kind of a feeling? I don't think I know a single woman that hasn't had a feeling like that at some point.  And if you have, then you should read this.  Right now.  Because a rising tide lifts all boats, y'all.


I mean, haven't you always wanted to know??


Reeeeeeeally wish I had known about this when we got married.


Pretty sure these are going on my spring must have list.


I knew these thick thighs were good for something... :)


Obsessed with this new print I just ordered for Ben's big boy room.  I am determined to get it finished by the end of February!


Speaking of home decor, I have been working hard this week to get started on some projects that have been waiting in the wings for quite sometime.  On Tuesday, I used this tutorial to make a huge chalkboard for my kitchen!  Can't wait to get it up on the wall (should be later today) and show you the results!


This absolutely infuriates me.  PLEASE vaccinate your kids.


What are you loving online lately?  Please share!!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...