Friday, January 30, 2015

Friday Favorites: Grayson

Shew.  TGI freaking F.  What a week we have had with sickness, Scott being gone, my saint of a mother coming in to help me with pitiful kiddos, school activities, and trying to fend off a cold myself.  We have a big, fun second birthday party for my niece tomorrow (Happy Birthday, Sally Kate!!!), and then Sunday, I don't believe I'll be moving off the couch.  A good rest ought to recharge my batteries and get me ready to do it all again next week!  Minus the sickness, though, hopefully!

Anyway, last Friday Gracie wasn't feeling well enough to participate in a little Friday Favorites with me, but she was up for it this week!  Please excuse the mismatched jammies (that we have all been living in all week), though you probably won't even notice since you'll be distracted by this sweet little face. :)  Hope you enjoy Gracie's favorites, and have a WONDERFUL weekend!





Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...