Tuesday, January 6, 2015

15 in 2015

 


I like the idea of New Year's resolutions.  Always have.  I thrive on to-do lists, making goals, setting deadlines, etc.  When there's a little pressure on me, I tend to be more productive and actually get things done.  Do I really need more stress or pressure?  Probably not.  But I like to start the year with some things to work on and some things to strive for for the rest of the year.


So this year, I am taking an idea from a great creative blogger that I follow, Sew Caroline, and documenting 15 goals/things to work on/things to change/resolutions for 2015.  And here they are, in no particular order:


1. Lose that weight!!

2. Drink more water

3. Be more patient.

4. Continue to challenge my sewing skills.

5.  Spend more quality time one-on-one with each of the kids.

6. Find a church home.

7. Avoid multi-tasking when with the kids.

8. Declutter the house, and especially my closet!

9. Make more handmade garments for myself.

10. More date nights for Scott and I!

11. Spend more time outside being active.

12. Finish decorating the kids rooms and our master bedroom.

13. Send more handwritten notes.

14. Don't sweat the small stuff (cliche, but true!)

15. Be the very best me that I can be.


I could go on with a few more, but I think 15 things is manageable over the course of 2015.  Do you make New Year's Resolutions?  Why or why not?  If so, what are you working on this year??


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...