Wednesday, December 17, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  I'm back with my weekly outfit post, and on time this week!  Here's what I've been wearing:




Layers, layers, and more layers!  With our kooky Georgia weather, it has been cold in the mornings lately, and warmer in the afternoons.  So cardigan sweaters, scarves, and light layers underneath have been on heavy rotation.  I love this versatile tan drape cardigan and have been keeping it in my car or in my purse (aka small suitcase) pretty much at all times.


Tan Drape Cardigan- Old Navy
Black Piko Top- Groop Dealz
Black Fleece Lined Leggings- Groop Dealz
Brown Riding Boots- Macys
Blackand White Buffalo Check Flannel Scarf- Made by Me
Large Pendant Necklace- Stella & Dot




I have been loving the camo trend for the past few years.  I saw this washed out camo utility jacket at TJ Maxx at the beginning of the summer, and could not pass it up for only $16, and am so glad I snagged it.  I like wearing camo with really girly pieces, and in this case, light pink and gold sequins, so I am not looking too utilitarian.  I really loved this outfit and was comfortable all day!


Camo Jacket- Abercrombie and Fitch via TJ Maxx
Pink Sweater with Gold Sequin Bow- LC Lauren Conrad from Kohl's (I love her line of clothes, and they are very affordable!)
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy (I wear the Sweetheart cut)
Rose Gold Sequin Ballet Flats- Charming Charlie's





Simple outfit for running around with school parties, last minute Christmas errands, and cleaning up the house!  I at least added a cute necklace for a little flair.  Is it just me or does anyone else feel a little naked if they're not wearing a necklace or a scarf nowadays?


Navy and Mint Polka Dot Sweater- Old Navy
Coral And Rhinestone Statement Necklace- Jane.com
Dark Denim Jeans- Gap
Nude Ballet Flats- Target




I love dressing up for the holidays!!  I love the special pieces that you can wear for special (or ordinary!) occasions, and it's perfectly fine since it's Christmastime.  This is what I wore for Grayson's preschool Christmas concert.  Ido have to admit that I was picking fur and fuzz out of my lipstick, but I love this fur cowl that I got as a gift from my parents this year!  I am anxious to dress it up and dress it down and wear it in lots of different ways.  It's a different take on the cowl and I love it.


Gold Dolman Tunic- Belk
Fur Cowl- Gift (from Nordstrom)
Black Skinny Pants- Gap
Black Stacked Heel Boots- Gift (from Macys)





I got my fur vest last year, and have loved the different ways that I can wear it.  I like it in this more casual outfit, with a simple cream colorblocked sweater tunic, jeans, and brown booties.  And a rhinestone statement necklace for some sparkle.  Because, it's Christmas. :)  And of course, some red lipstick to add a pop to an otherwise neutral outfit.


Fur Vest- Ebay 
Cream Colorblocked Tunic Sweater- Belk
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Brown Booties- Target
Rhinestone Necklace- Stella & Dot


So that's what I wore this week!  I'll be sharing over at The Pleated Poppy, and joining her weekly linkup.  Check it out for more outfit ideas and inspiration!


PS- I need some help...my hair is growing out and getting to that weird in-between stage that I loathe. SO, do I cut it short again?  Or power through and grow it out again??  Thoughts?  Do you like it better short or long??  I like it both ways, just not in between!!  Your input would be appreciated!!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...