Monday, November 3, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

Hi Friends!  Hope you had a wonderful weekend!  It was freeing here, so we were indoors all weekend, but honestly, it was just fine with me.  We had a fire all day Saturday, and then again last night, made comfort food, watched movies, and hung out in flannel pants.  Not. too. shabby.  So I'm back today with our meal plan for the week!


Monday-
Chili and/or Butternut Squash and Apple Soup
Cornbread


Scott made Chili on Saturday, and we had plenty leftover.  Then yesterday, I made some Butternut Squash and Apple Soup, that I had planned on making earlier in the week, but didn't get to it.  Both the chili and the soup were so delicious, so warm and comforting, perfect for a cold day.  And I have no problem eating yummy leftovers like that!


Tuesday-
Ham Steaks
Macaroni and Cheese
Green Beans


This is my new go-to meal.  When I need something simple that I know he kids will like, or I am just out of ideas for my menu for the week, this is what we have.  I saute the ham steaks in a big skillet with a little bit of brown sugar, and done.  And Grayson has told me now that macaroni and cheese is her favorite food (that's my girl :)), and green beans are a favorite vegetable, so it's good for everyone.  Easy and good.




Wednesday-
Asian Meatballs with Veggie Fried Rice


This is an easy recipe too.  Just a few ingredients, doesn't take long to make, and what's better than a big pot of fried rice?  The kids love the meatballs, and gobble up the rice packed with broccoli.



Thursday-
Crock Pot Chicken Philly Sandwiches
French Fries


I have been eyeing these Chicken Philly Sandwiches for a while, and thought a crock pot version would be great.  Especially for night that it's just me and the kids!


Friday-
Pizza
Salad


Yep, I'll be buying two frozen pizzas and a bag salad for Friday night!  It's the end of the week, I'm worn out, and won't want to cook.  I can manage to put a pizza in the over though, and mix up a salad!


Hope you have a yummy week of meals planned out, too.  What are you making this week?


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...