Thursday, November 13, 2014

Life Lately

Whew.  Can I just tell you that the past three weeks have gone by so fast and have been crazy super busy.  If you are a regular reader, you will have realized that my posts have been more few and far between than usual, just because I have not been able to fit another hour in my day for blogging!  So here's a quick recap on what's been going on around here lately:








 

Halloween (was already 2 weeks ago!!).  We had a great time this year!  All three kids are at the age now where trick or treating is actually fun and something they reeeeeeeally look forward to.  They did such a great job, and collected quite the variety and quantity of candy!






We voted!










Brantley was the star student at school for the week!  We got to eat lunch with her on one special day, and all the kids loved it.  Brantley was the line leader all week, she got to help her teacher with the calendar and the weather every day, and she (of course) loved it all.  






We had my sister in law, brother in law, and my niece and two nephews in for the weekend too!  Banks and Brantley are only 3 months apart, Raleigh is right in between Grayson and Ben, and little Harrison is 6 months old.  We had a housefull of littles and a bunch of fun!  I am so glad that the kids have cousins close in age, and they all really play so well together.














We had a really fun day at the Yellow River Game Ranch while Brantley spent her last day at school as the star student.  The little ones loved feeding the animals, and Harrison sweetly slept just about the whole time! :)








We even got a date night in!!  Scott's cousin Will got married in Athens, so we got two babysitters for all six kids, and the grown ups headed out for some wedding night fun!  The ceremony was beautiful, and the reception was so much fun.  I haven't danced that much in ages, and had fun catching up with family.  We had a blast!!!




We said goodbye to our Luton family, and Scott and the girls headed out for a movie date to see 
Big Hero 6, which they loved.  The girls get SO excited when they go on "dates" with Daddy, and I let them each wear one of my necklaces and lip gloss too. :)  They had a big time, just them and their daddy. :)  Ben and I stayed home and folded laundry.  Hmmm...


So throw in a bunch of late, late nights filled with Christmas Pajamas and Thanksgiving orders, and that's what's been going on around here lately.  Busy is the norm around here, especially this time of year, and I thank you for bearing with me as I try to fit everything in, including blogging!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...