Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Fall Fashion 2014: Blanket Scarf

source

I posted about my Fall 2014 Fashion Must-Haves last week, but I left one particular accessory out, because I thought it needed a post of it's very own!  The Plaid Blanket Scarf seems to be the accessory of the season, and I am in love!  I love a good cozy scarf during the chilly months, and as popular as plaid is this season, the Blanket Scarf is the perfect layering piece this fall.


I love the variety of ways you can wear it: casual or dressy, with neutrals or mixing prints.  I thought I'd show a few of my favorite ways to wear it today.


source

Love the scarf layered with a cute peplum blouse and blazer with skinny jeans.  A dressy-casual look that's very easy to put together.  I love a good tunic with skinnies for the fall, and so adding the blazer and scarf for when it's a little more chilly is an easy outfit.


source

Laid-back, casual, comfortable, but totally on trend and so cute!  I love this with some brown riding boots for a great weekend outfit.


source

AHHHH, this is so gorgeous!!!  This picture alone makes me want to get in the car now and go out on a search for the perfect bell bottom jean!  LOVE the classy, clean look of this outfit.  The bright red top, the leopard belt, everything.  Perfect.


source

I love this outfit too, and how the mix of prints is in balance since both the scarf and the skirt are using the same color palette, and compliment each other perfectly.  Beautiful!


I hope this gives you some ideas on how to wear this versatile fall accessory!  I have seen them online all over, but check here, here, here, and here to find one.  And I just ordered this one for a great price, so check it out to find one of your own to wear all season long!  And here's another post on three different ways to wear your blanket scarf!

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...