Monday, September 15, 2014

Meal Plan Monday

Happy Monday!  Hope y'all had a wonderful weekend!  Sharing our meal plan for the week today, and hoping for some yummy dinners!  We had a yummy dinner last night too, so I thought I'd throw Sunday in as well. :)


Sunday- 
Brunswick Stew
Cheddar, Garlic and Chive Biscuits


We picked up Barbeque from a local place on Saturday, and Scott got extra just so we could make some yummy Brunswick Stew with the leftovers.  Scott made his own chicken broth, and we added crushed tomatoes, the leftover barbeque pork, diced potatoes, sweet peas, corn, onions, and some barbeque sauce, and let it simmer a few hours.  I found the frozen biscuits at the store (they had me at cheddar), and it was all delicious!  Brunswick Stew makes for great leftovers too, so I can eat it for lunch or an easy dinner during the week if I run out time!




Monday-
Spinach and Sausage Lasagna


Lasagna is a meal that I enjoy but rarely make since the prep is so time intensive.  But this recipe uses cheese ravioli instead of boiling noodles and making a cheese filling, so it cuts the prep time considerably!  Sounds good to me!





Tuesday-
Oven Roasted Smoked Sausage and Potatoes
Green Beans


Doesn't this look so good??  Another easy dinner that shouldn't take too long to make.  I'll probably make this one of the nights Scott is gone, since he's not a huge fan of smoked sausage (but I am :)).




Wednesday-
Green Chile Cheese Chicken
Bacon, Avocado, and Corn Salad


Again, doesn't this look good?!  The kids love corn and avocado, so I thought this salad also sounded so good for a side dish.





Thursday-
Barbeque Chicken and Avocado Quesdaillas
Jalapeno and Mango Slaw


I never made this last week, but we still have all the ingredients, so I'm gonna try again!  This will be another good dinner for a night Scott is gone.




Friday-
Taco Pizza


Friday is Bennett's birthday (tearssssssss!) and we may end up going out to eat, but I thought I'd plan for another dinner just in case we stay in.  And nothing short of a family favorite, our yummy Homemade Taco Pizza!  The kids love it, we love it, and it's fast and easy.


So, what are you eating this week??  


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...