Thursday, September 18, 2014

Links I Love

This picture has nothing to do with this post, but I just love how sweet Ben and Gracie look in it.  They were playing so sweet last Friday it just made my heart swell. :)
I haven't done one of these posts in a while, so I thought I'd share some of my favorite links I've come across on the interwebs as of late.  Check them out if you have some free time on your hands sometime!


Anyone that has ever breastfed and/or pumped will totally agree and appreciate this.  About time, right??!


I am getting so excited about Halloween this year, and you better believe I will be DVR-ing every single one of these!


My two new favorite Instagram feeds...this one and this one.  Both HILARIOUS and total highlights of my day.


This makes THE BEST little happy gift to send a friend through the mail!  And the lady that makes the is SO NICE and will include a little note to the recipient in there for you. :)


If you watched the video I posted a few weeks ago of Glennon Melton on the Today show, here's the article that appearance stemmed from.  SO true.  Perspectacles, y'all.


I need a new keyring, and I think this one will be it.


What are you loving right now??


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE those Instagram feeds! I am so over Facebook, Instagram is where its at!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...