Friday, September 5, 2014

Five on Friday




Hi Friends!  TGIF!  I'm exhausted!!  Here are five things I'm sharing today:


{ONE}


So, the new posts everyday was cut to 4 days a week, and the last couple of weeks have been 3 days a week.  Whoops!  We have just been craaaaaaaazy busy and I have been doing  lot of sewing in the evenings, and just cannot keep up.  I'm trying to keep fresh, new content and regular posting, but it's just hard right now!  So, please forgive me and bear with me as I try to figure out the blogging schedule that's going to work best for me right now!


{TWO}









The time is upon us!!!!  I have listed my Goat & Lulu Christmas pajamas in my etsy shop!  I am doing something different this year, in an effort to relieve myself from some of the insanity that was last Christmas season for me.  I was taking orders way too late, had sooooo many orders to fill, and I was sewing morning noon and night for literally two and a half months straight.  So this year, I am offering a pre-order!  The pajamas re on pre-order from now through the end of the month, and then no more jammies this year!  It's already working better for me, and I think it will work better for my customers, since they'll get the pjs in early November, and will have plenty of time to wear them!  Check them out here!


{FOUR}


I'm so excited about going to the Yellow Daisy Festival today!  It's a big arts and crafts fair and I haven't been since I was a little girl.  My friend and I are taking the kids, and hoping for good food, some cute places for the kids to play, and maybe a cute hand crafted something to take home!


{FIVE}


I've liked Glennon Doyle Melton from Momastery, one of my favorite blogs, in a quite a while.  But she just had a segment on the Today show that made me love her even more.  Check it out here!


That is IT for this Frday!  Have a wonderful weekend, and see you next week!
Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...