Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Wildblumen Ink



I was so excited when we got home from the beach on Saturday, and I had some happy mail waiting for me!  A friend of mine that I went to high school with and cheered with is now the owner and artist behind Wildblumen Ink!  Megan is a talented painter, and specializes in beautiful watercolor designs!


When she first started offering watercolor family portraits, I knew it was something I wanted for our family, and maybe even start a small collection of non-traditional (non-photograph) family portraits.  The process was very simple and Megan was a pleasure to work with, and I was thrilled with the outcome!


Megan has a website, wildblumenink.com, , where you can view her portfolio, contact her, and find out more about her and all her beautiful work!




She does lots of custom work, including stationary and invitations.  How adorable are these BBQ, Baby and Beer Baby Shower Invitations?!  






I am a sucker for a cute notecard, and how beautiful are those floral thank you notes?  And Bennett was given these beautiful cards for his birthday last year from another good friend, who had commissioned Megan to create them for him!  She has so many other beautiful styles and designs for boy, girls, and mommies and daddies too!




But, I think my very favorites are her beautiful home portraits!  This will definitely be on my Christmas list, and I think they would also make beautiful gifts!  For newlyweds, or your parents, or really anyone.  Or if you've moved several times, how cool would a collection of all your houses be?!


I am so happy for Megan and proud to support another small business owner mama.  And show your support too, by popping over to wildblumenink.com and take a look!  Congratulations on the success, Megan!!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...