Monday, August 25, 2014

Hello Moday

A few of the things I am saying to on this Monday, the last week of August (say what??!!)...


Hello chicken soup, kleenex, water, vitamins, and cold medicine...Yep, me, Scott, and Bennett all have a yucky cold.  Boo.  I don't get sick very often, but when I do, I'm usually down for the count.  I took a pretty solid nap yesterday afternoon, just because sitting up and just helping Scott stuff some envelopes exhausted me.  I just hope it all passes quickly and the girls don't catch it.


Gracie giving Ben a little animal lesson

Hello Preschool!  Grayson starts her 3 year old preschool tomorrow, and she is so excited!  Ever since Brantley started Kindergarten, she has asked me when she gets to start school, and talks about her class and  going to school constantly.  We went to her Open House last week and saw her new classroom and teachers (the same ones that she had last year, which we adore), and got to see some of her friends from last year who are in her class too!   I feel like she's gotten bored with the end of the summer, and is ready to be challenged and be in a structured classroom environment again.  I know she's going to have a great year, and I am just so excited for her! 




Hello one-on-one time with this guy!!  Now that Gracie will be in school three mornings a week, and Brantley in Kindergarten everyday, every Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings, Ben will have me all to himself!  I'm excited to be able to give him my undivided attention a few days a week, and also to only have to run errands with one child!  Oh, the things he and I will be able to accomplish!  It just blows my mind that this kid is about to be 2, so I'm going to soak up all the time with him that I can.




Hello Chick Fil A Ice Cream ALL THE TIME!  Maybe I have been living under a rock, but did you know that you can trade in the toy that comes in the kid's meal for an ice cream cone at Chick Fil A?!  I just got informed of this wonderful bit of information the other day, and it has pretty much changed my life.  It never fails, kids meal toys always end up bent and half torn up in the bottom of my purse and eventually thrown in the trash about three weeks later.  Now I can avoid all the unnecessary weight in my purse and get an ice cream!!  For the kids I mean, of course... ;)


We have a lot going on this week, and so I'm going to wrap it up here, hoping I can get to bed early (wishful thinking, I know) and get rid of this cold!  What are you saying hello to today?


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...