Friday, August 29, 2014

Five on Friday


Oh my goodness.  These weeks since school started back are just wearing me ouuuuuuut!  Is anyone with me??  Here are the five things I'm sharing today:


{ONE}




My darling Gracie started school this week!  She goes to preschool three mornings a week at the same local church preschool that she went to last year, and that Brantley also attended for three years.  She has the same sweet teachers as last year, and five friends from her class last year in her class again this year.  She was so anxious to start, and kept talking about going to her class, so I knew the first day wasn't going to be a big deal for her, and I was right!  She was so excited about wearing her new backpack and her new dress, and strolled right into class before I could even put down the basket of muffins for her teachers to give her a hug.  According to her teachers, she had a great week, and has come out the door everyday with a huge smile on her face, and a big hug for her little brother!  Preschool is definitely wearing her out, and she has fallen asleep on the sofa or in the carpool line picking up Brantley every single day this week!  But she's having a blast, and I am so thankful for this sweet girl that loves to learn!


{TWO}








Speaking of little brother, it has been so nice spending so much time with my sweet boy!  It blows me away how much he is talking, how much fun he is to be around, and how much easier it is to only have to run errands with one child! :)  This week we have had a breakfast date, a lunch date, a park date, and lots of playtime in between, just he and I, and it has been so wonderful.  And I am completely in denial that he is turning TWO in less than a month!!!  I sent out his birthday invitations yesterday, and am getting excited about his puppy party!  We're having it at a local park with a really great playground, so not only will we have built in entertainment, but I don't have to get my house spic and span for the party!  Win-win!  I am thrilled to celebrate my sweet buddy, and excited to see our friends and family.  But I just can't believe he's already two!  These years have just passed so quickly!



{THREE}




I am busy, busy, busy working on new holiday items for the etsy shop!  I introduced my first holiday preorder this year, to try to get some early orders in to alleviate my workload once we get down in the thick of things!  The Ruffled Bib Tunic and Ruffle Pants set (shown above) is available for preorder on my facebook page through midnight tonight!  10 different colors are available, in sizes 12 month through girls 10!  I have another really cute preorder debuting TODAY, as well as my popular Christmas pajamas this weekend!  That doesn't even include the brand new unique design listings I'll have ready this weekend, including some super cute boy outfits and matching sibling sets! #haveagoatandluluholiday :) :) 


{FOUR}


I am so excited that this weekend is the beginning of the best time of the year, College Football!!!  GameDay will be on at 10 am sharp, and we'll begin watching game after game and tailgating in our den!  We are big Clemson fans, but my brother went to The University of Georgia (along with most of my friends), so the Clemson v. Georgia game on Saturday night will be a good one to watch!  Scott's a nervous wreck, and I just hope (if anything, just for his sake!) that the Tigers can win this first game of the season!  


{FIVE}


I don't know about you, but I am done with the hot weather, and ready for boots, jeans and cozy cardigans!  I am ready for fall.  I think I'm going to compile my seasonal fashion must-haves this weekend, to share on the blog next week.  I already know a few pieces that I want to add to my closet, but what about you? What are you excited to buy for fall???


I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and enjoy time with your family/rest/party with friends/lay around or whatever you're planning.  See you Monday!


My Life :) :) 

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad Gracie is liking school. It makes it so much easier to send them when they enjoy it.
    A puppy party is such a cute idea. Looking forward to the pics
    That stair picture is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...