Wednesday, August 27, 2014

10 Mom Prayers



The last few weeks have been a real whirlwind, with school, getting sick, and actually getting a lot accomplished that I have needed to get done for a long time, but by the end of the day (middle of the day??), I am worn out.  I have caught myself losing my patience, yelling, and not being the mom that I want my kids to experience, and exhibiting behavior that I am not terribly proud of, and would not want replicated.  So when I went looking for inspiration today, I found this, 10 Mom Prayers.  10 Quick prayers to get you back on course during the day, to reach out to God for a little guidance.  I thought I'd share them with you today, since perhaps you're having a tough week too, and needed a little help getting back on track!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...