Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

After some slim pickins from the last few weeks, I have a bunch of outfits to share today for WIWW!




I wore this out shopping with Bennett after Brantley and Grayson left to go to Nana and Pop's house last weekend.  After trying to shop with three kids (whew!), shopping with one little boy who is completely satisfied to shop as long as I want, as long as he has a bag full of jelly beans, is so great!!


White Eyelet Scalloped Top- Old Navy
Navy Denim Polka Dot Shorts- Seven via TJ Maxx
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy




This maxi is definitely a new favorite!  Bennett and I went to the Farmer's Market Saturday morning, and this is what I wore, and even got a few compliments!  It was easy and casual for the market, and looked put together though I took no time at all getting ready!


Striped Top Maxi Dress- Jane.com
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy








Saturday night, Scott and I went to the wedding of one of my childhood friends, which gave us a reason to get dressed up!  It was fun wearing heels (since it very rarely happens anymore!) and having a night out!


Red Lauren Dress- TJ Maxx
Nude Strappy Sandals- Calvin Klein via TJ Maxx




I hosted a playdate at our house on Monday, and wanted to keep it very simple.  I love the neutral top with the neon pink flowers, and it was an outfit worthy of chasing toddlers and preschoolers around in!


Nude Top with Neon Pink Flowers- Target
Navy Denim Polka Dot Shorts- Seven via TJ Maxx




This is my new favorite summer dressdress!  Lightweght, chambray, beautiful detailing.  Perfect for a luncheon or shower, also great for just going out during the summertime!


Chambray Embroidered Dress- Madewell
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy









We had a doctor's checkup on Monday morning, and this is what I wore.I actually bought the top as a beach coverup, but I loved how it looked over jeans!  The accessories were so great too, I love the tassel necklace and the lace up sandals are so much fun, and very  comfy!


White Tiered Tunic- TJ Maxx
Distredded Skinnies- Old Navy
Tassel Necklace- Ibiza Hippie on Etsy 
Red and Nude Lace Up Sandals- Piperlime


I will be linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy as usual, to share in and browse through tons of outfit and clothing inspiration!  Pop on over and take a look!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I don't know which dress I love more, the maxi or the chambray

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...