Wednesday, July 9, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

We have been working on getting back into the swing of things after vacation, so I only have one outfit to share on this WIWW!




The kids and I met one of my good friends and her little boy for a movie yesterday, and this is what I wore!  I haven't found my razor in my luggage yet, so I needed to wear something cool, but where I wouldn't have to shave my legs, ha!!  So this colorful maxi fit the bill.  Plus, it is lightweight and so, so comfortable for the movie.


Colorful Paisley Maxi Dress- Jane.com
Gold and Nude Sandals- Target
Clover Gold Long Necklace- Stella & Dot
Gold Rectangle Medallion Necklace- Amy Cornwell


I'll be linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy as usual, and promise to have more outfits to show next week!  We have a busy couple of weeks and I'll be up and at 'em and getting dressed pretty much every day!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...