Wednesday, June 18, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

So...I have been pretty terrible about taking my outfit pictures each day for this weekly post.  We have been busy, busy this summer, and I have been dressed and ready each and every day, and then forget to take my pictures (or more like remember at the most inopportune times, then try to remind myself later on only to change into my pajamas and then remember and am too lazy to change back into my clothes to just take a picture).  So I have three (pretty boring) outfits to share, and I will try my hardest to do better!




I have been wearing lots of basic outfits lately, to make getting up and dressed easy on myself!  Top and jeans, or shorts and a t shirt, or a simple summer dress.  These jeans are some of my favorite, and I wore then last week before it got too hot!


White Eyelet Sleeveless Top- Old Navy
Polka Dot Jeans- Target
Mint Criss-Cross Sandals- Target




Boring?  Perhaps.  Totally simple and easy dressing?  Absolutely.  One of my favorite go-to dresses for a Shade went out of business, I loved their clothes!


Black Henley Dress- Shade Clothing (now out of business)
Black and Brown Sandals- Target




And I know I talked about this dress a little last Friday, but this is my Tank Dress that I made last week, using a pattern from Sew Caroline.  I love it and wore it out for lunch and shopping on Brantley's birthday.  I am about to make a few more for the summer but maybe with some more interesting fabrics than what I've been wearing lately?!


Floral Tank Dress- Made by Me!
Nude Wedges- Old Navy


I am linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy as always, and am hoping for some more fashion inspiration next week so I'll have more to share!

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I seriously NEED a pair of those jeans! Too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove these outfits, esp the floral dress. Ahh, I can't resist a cute dress!!

    Found you in one of the fashion blogs I frequent and thought I'd give you a visit. Would you like to connect via GFC or other social networks? Xo

    Let me know if that is something that is of interest to you :)

    xo,
    Abby
    http://www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely LOVE that last dress. Super cute pattern and colors.

    Nell

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...