Wednesday, June 4, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  I'm working back into WIWW, where I share my outfits that I wear during the week to keep me accountable for getting myself together and dressed each day!  I haven't been doing such a bad job getting dressed, just a bad job at the taking pictures part. :)  But I have 2 outfits to share today!


We have had beautiful weather lately; nice and warm, but not blistering hot yet.  Perfect weather for lightweight spring dresses!  When I saw this cute striped shift at Target a few weeks ago, I fell in love immediately.  I love the colors, the nautical feel, and the flattering generous fit, and have actually worn it several times since!  It's cute with flat sandals, like here (please excuse the crazy hair :)), or dressed up a bit more with wedges and a long necklace.  Needless to say, this is one of my favorite things I've gotten this spring!


Striped Short Sleeve Shift Dress- Target
Brown Strappy Flat Sandals- Old Navy



I wore this outfit for Brantley and Grayson's Birthday Carnival last weekend, and again, I loved it!  This dress is also a very forgiving shift style, with a henley neckline, and very lightweight material, and it was very comfortable to wear outside for their birthday party.  Again, this dress is versatile, and can be worn for so many different occasions, swapping out my flats for wedges, adding a jean jacket or scarf.  I also love the bright red hue, perfect for summer!


Red Sleeveless Henley Dress- Old Navy
Silver Medallion Necklace- Atlanta Apparel Mart
Silver Flat Sandals- BCBG from Belk


I will be linking up with Lindsey at The Pleated Poppy, as usual, for lots of outfit and style inspiration.  Pop over and check it out!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Love both looks..dresses are so easy and comfortable. I adore them in the summer!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...