Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Links I Love

I am always looking for new and interesting things to waste my time with on the internet.  :)  So, I thought that today I'd share some favorite links as of late.
I am obsessed with these beautiful iron and glass planters (and they're out of Athens!).  Dying for one for the deck.


I ordered this swimsuit and got it yesterday, and was pleasantly surprised with how cute it was when I tried it on!  Score!!
I am so mad at myself for really wanting to see these pictures.
I made this pasta salad over the weekend, and we have been eating the leftovers all week.  It was so good!


WHAT. THE. HELL.


I am really interested in trying one of these homemade mosquito repellant sprays.  Has anyone tried one that works?  Here are three different combinations.


I am obsessed with Kaley Cuoco's new haircut.  It would be SO cool and easy for the summer!


I want to host a weekend brunch just so I can do this.


Looks like a fun activity and snack for the kids!


What links are you loving lately??

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...