Wednesday, May 21, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  Today I am resuming WIWW!  When I took my break from the blog, I took a break from taking pictures of my outfits too, so I only have 3 to share today.  But I plan on continuing to document my outfits and stay up to the challenge, because if there is anytime that I want to stay in my pajamas and hang out and be lazy, it's the summer!  So here we go:




Love, love, LOVE this dress!!!  I won it in a blog giveaway last summer, and it is definitely a favorite.  I just wore it with a simple long white coral necklace and some white platform sandals, and didn't have to shave my legs!  Gotta love that!


Aqua Chevron Maxi Dress- Mika Rose
Coral Necklace- Stella & Dot
White Platform Sandals- Madden Girl from Macy's




I couldn't resist showing off Mr Ben and how cute he looked the other day!  It kills me that he looks more and more like a little boy instead of a baby these days.  People ask me all the time if he's two, and I'm always saying, "no, not yet!!" He is the cutest thing, and loves to stand in my "outfit corner" and smile an say, "cheeeeeeeeese!" and wait for me to take his picture. :)


Red Gingham Shirt- Bailey Boys (consignment)
Navy Shorts- Baby Gap
Brown Sandals- Saltwater Sandals from Amazon




Another super simple short sleeved dress, perfect for summer.  With a pair of sandals and a pretty necklace, you have here, my summer uniform.  I will be in this or a tunic rolled up to the elbows and shorts pretty much all summer long.


Black and White Striped Dress- Old Navy
Red Tassel Necklace- Amanda Macy Hall on Etsy 
Red Sandals- Saltwater Sandals on Amazon




And this is what I wore on my birthday!  It was actually a little chilly, so jeans were perfect.  And I have been wanting to wear my kimono, so I figured that my birthday was a good day to dress up a smidge, take the girls to lunch and go shopping.  I loved it, felt cute, and it made for a great birthday outfit!


White T Shirt- Belk
Mint Floral Kimono- Amazon
Distressed Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Nude Platform Sandals- Old Navy
Silver Double Cut Out Heart Necklace- Erin Pelicano
Rectangular Bar Necklace- Groop Dealz


I will be linking up, as usual, to The Pleated Poppy, so check it out for great outfit and style inspiration!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love your floral kimono-so pretty and feminine!
    Marta
    www.sweatersstripesandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are so cute. I can't decide if that 1st dress or that kimono is my favorite!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy {belated} birthday, Amanda! You look amazing in everything. I wish we were friends so I could borrow your cute outfits :-) I love that kimono. So sweet and pretty. How is the sizing for that piece?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...