Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Summer Bucket List 2014



I have had seasonal bucket lists for a few years now (since the kids were big enough to do fun things with), but sometimes they make me feel like just another to-do list to I get stressed out about when I don't cross things off fast enough.  So this year, I am looking at my bucket lists more as suggestions instead of to-do's.  Fun ideas for when we need to get out of the house, or rainy day activities.  That way, it's a no pressure solution for summer boredom!  


I have found several activity lists on facebook and pinterest, so we've got a pretty extensive list of ideas!  A few things we've already completed:


Make Popsicles
Picnic
Library Storytime
Park
Eat Watermelon


And a few I'm excited to complete:


Go to the Beach
Visit the Zoo
Nature Scavenger Hunt
Splash Pad
Plant Tomatoes


And here are some more ideas!











What are you doing this summer?  What fun things are on your "bucket list?"


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...