Thursday, May 29, 2014

10 {More} Things About Me

I have posted things about me in the past that I thought you may not know, in an effort to share more about myself so you can get to know me better.  I thought I would share 10 more things today, and perhaps you'll learn something new!


1. I got my ears pierced when I turned 5.  And in just a few weeks another little girl is going to be turning 5, and she's going to get her ears pierced too!  And I know she'll probably choose the sparkly tacky ones, but that's okay, I'll let her pick whichever ones she wants. ;)


2. I drink coffee two ways.  When I'm at home, I drink it black.  No cream, and especially no sugar.  Once in a blue moon I'll add some milk, but 99 times out of 100, it's black.  And when I'm going through Starbucks, I get (and only get) a triple venti nonfat latte.  That's it.


3. My nickname, given to me by my dad when I was a toddler, is Goat.  He never calls me Amanda, only Goat, to this day.  And after Brantley was born, my parents nicknamed her Lulu.  Aha??! :)


4. I bought the very first wedding dress I tried on, in the very first shop, the very first time I went wedding dress shopping!  I tried on a few more in the store, but bought the first one.


5.  I have never been snow skiing, and really have no interest in going.


6. I would, however, love to go to Italy.  Food, wine, and art history?  YES.


7.  I played 1 Singles on my high school tennis team in Iowa, but quit my senior year to focus more on cheerleading.


8. My dad and I are 30 years apart, and Bennett and I are 30 years apart.


9. I named one of our dogs Marfer, when I was a little girl, after one of my favorite books, Martha's House.  Clearly, I couldn't pronounce "Martha" so well, and also, I had great parents. :)

10.  Out of the whole box of chocolates, chocolate covered caramels are my favorites. :)


Did you learn something new?? :)


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...