Wednesday, April 23, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  Today, as I do every Wednesday, I'm sharing what I wore this past week!  Onto the outfits!




This is what I wore for the kids Easter Egg Hunts last week.  The festivities started at 10am, and it was pretty chilly.  So layering a button up under a lightweight cotton sweater was actually perfect.  I wore my new favorite jeans again (and again and again and again :)), and was comfortable all day!  And I seriously didn't realize until now that every single thing I had on except my necklace was from Old Navy!  I've been very lucky there lately!


Gray Sweater with Sequins- Old Navy
Gray Buffalo Check Button Up- Old Navy
Distressed Skinny Jeans- Old Navy
Gold Ballet Flats- Old Navy
Flower Necklace- Jane.com




This is what I wore for Easter Sunday!  I found this dress in the cutest little boutique in Blue Ridge when we were up visiting my parents a few weeks ago.  I love eyelet dresses, and am amassing quite a collection, and I love the shift style and the longsleeves on this one.


White Longsleeve Eyelet Dress- Juliana's Boutique
Necklace- Sassy Steals
Nude Platform Sandals- Old Navy




Stripes are kind of my thing, so I am really loving the whole nautical trend right now.  I picked up these navy anchor print pants at (where else?) Old Navy, halfway expecting to hate them, but I kinda love them!  I'm going to hem them about an inch and then they'll be perfect.  I like mixing prints, and liked this combination, mixing stripes and the anchor print, but all the same too colors so it's not too busy or overwhelming.


Navy and White Striped T- Target
Navy Anchor Print Pants- Old Navy
Turquoise Knot Sandals- Target




And this is the outfit I wore yesterday!  After preschool drop off, Ben and I hit up the grocery store, and that was about it.  Low key day, and a very easy outfit.  Lightweight pop over tunic and my fave white jeans!  I think this top will be cute with white shorts in the summertime, and I have already gotten a lot of outfits out of the white jeans.  Great buys.


Navy Floral Tunic Pop Over- Old Navy
White Jeans- New York and Co via TJ Maxx
Gold Flip Flops- Old Navy


As usual, I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy, so click over and check out all the other ladies and what they've been wearing lately.  There are hundred of other women that link up with great ideas and fashion inspiration!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I love the necklace in that first picture. It just pops!
    That eyelet dress is amazing. I love white dresses!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...