Wednesday, April 16, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  I'm sharing my (kinda boring) outfits of the week again today for What I Wore Wednesday!  I'll be linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy, with tons of other lovely ladies that share what they're wearing, and offer lots and lots of great fashion ideas and outfit inspiration!


So anyway, here's a few outfits I wore this week!




We went to Blue Ridge, GA to see my parents over the girls spring break, so I didn't get a lot of outfit photos taken.  But most of them involved tunics and these jeans, and this is what I wore home.  Basic gray t, but it's hard to tell in the photo, but it has a light pink panel down both sides.  It's very lightweight and roomy, and very comfortable.  Perfect for traveling!


Gray T with pink side panels- Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
Distressed Skinnies- Old Navy
Nude Patent Ballet Flats- Target (I wear these all.the.time. and I love them!  Perfect for spring.)




And you might have noticed, that I got my haircut!!  I'm not even sure how many inches, probably 4 or 5??  And it's an angled, stacked bob, so it's a lot shorter in the back, which I actually love.  It's great for thick hair like mine, when an all-one-length bob is too heavy.  I'm still getting used to styling it, and figuring out how I like it, but so far, so good!




Laid back, easy weekend outfit for a run to the grocery store and playing with the kids.  The striped oxford dress is sleeveless, and it's such a basic, unfussy shift, and I feel like I'll be wearing it all summer long.


Jean Jacket- Gap 
Red Striped Oxford Cloth Dress- Old Navy
Gold Wooden Platform Sandals- Ebay




And yesterday, when it dropped from 67 degrees to 49 degrees all while Bennett and I were in Target, this is what I wore!  Seriously, I dressed the girls in shortsleeves and sandals for school, because it was 65 when I dropped them off, and then I brought their coats when I picked them up because it was freezing and rainy!  Oh, Mother Nature, you are a smidge bipolar, I believe.  And keep TEASING us!!  But it made me glad I invested in a few lightweight long sleeved shirts to carry me through until we're complaining about how hot it is. :)


Ballet Pink Hi Low Tunic- Jane.com
Pretty Pearl and Rhinestone Floral Necklace- Jane.com
Distressed Skinnies- Old Navy
Nude Wooden Platform Sandals- Old Navy


Check out the Pleated Poppy for the What I Wore Wednesday Link Up!
Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Cute outfits- perfect for a busy mom! I love that striped dress!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...