Wednesday, April 2, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  I'm back again to share what I've been wearing this week, instead of living in my jammies!  I definitely feel more productive when I get dressed for the day, so I have been trying my best to get myself ready at least more days than not!  So here's what I've been wearing this week:




This is what I wore to the girls conferences at school. I love the versatility of this denim shirt dress (though both times I have worn it, I have put a scarf with it, and the same boots!), and shirt dresses just make me feel more put together anyway. :)


Denim Shirt Dress- Old Navy
Bright Aztec Scarf- Straw Market in Charleston
Taupe Boots- Fergie from Belk




I am really loving neutrals this spring, and saw this lilac-y, gray-ish lavender shirt at TJ Maxx and loved it.  It's a linen blend t shirt, so it has more body and weight than a normal knit t shirt, but still the casual comfort of a t shirt.  I added my polka dot jeans and sequinned ballet flats, and loved the girly look.


Lilac Linen T Shirt- Cynthia Rowley via TJ Maxx
Polka Dot Jeans- Target
Rose Gold Sequinned Ballet Flats- Charming Charlie's 
Long Rise Gold Necklace- Stella & Dot
Rose Gold Bangles- Stella & Dot




And how could I leave my precious little girls out?!  We wanted to dress up for our first trip to the ballet on Sunday, so, as Brantley says, we wore our fancy dresses!  I love this navy scalloped dress, though it's a few inches shorter than I'm used to lately!  Looking at it in pictures, I don't think it looks bad, but I kept tugging and double checking and making sure it was long enough.  And still, I'm pretty sure I flashed a bit of my spanx as I was getting the girls out of the car one time, so sorry about that, ladies in the parking lot.  Short dresses and spanx are tough to master.  Either way, I still love it, and maybe one of those cute slip-style dress extenders will do the trick and make me feel more comfortable! :)


Navy Scalloped Dress- Nattie Mac
Lavender Cardigan- Banana Republic
Rose Gold Long Necklace- Stella & Dot
Rose Gold Bangles- Stella & Dot
Navy Patent Peep Jeweled Toe Wedges- Kristen Davis at Belk




And then this is what I wore for Kindergarten registration on Monday!  I wanted to look cute, but not like I was trying too hard, but still mom-like.  Pretty sure I over-think every single outfit and occasion to which I wear it, but oh well. :)


Brown Button Up Tunic- Jane (I think?  Maybe Groop Dealz)
White Jeans- New York and Co via TJ Maxx
Lace Up Taupe Wedges- Shoe Dazzle
Floral Scarf- Old Navy


I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy as I do every week!  Head over and take a look, and get some outfit inspiration of your own. :) :) 

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I don't know where to start! I adore your polka dot jeans. They are now going on my MUST HAVE list!! I think the Old Navy dress is cute, definitely not too short. Oh and the girls in their smocked dresses, just precious. As for the last outfit, I LOVE everything about it. It's absolutely adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...