Thursday, April 3, 2014

Links I Love

I have started taking off one night a week from sewing (usually Saturday nights) to spend a little one on one time with Scott.  But inevitably, by the end of the night, he and I are just sitting beside each other on the sofa, both on our computers!  Anyway, I am online a lot, and thought I would share of my favorite links I've happened upon lately.  Maybe you'll find yourself sitting on the couch by your significant other one night, and you can check out a few of these... :)


I am obsessed with my stemless wine sippy cup.  Lots of color and monogram options!  I bought it for the beach this summer, but have been using it almost every night!




I have had my eye on this salad for a long time, and have put it on our menu for next week.  
So excited to try it!
I am kind of obsessed with this jacket.  But I need a BIG discount, pronto!


How to put a toddler to bed in 100 easy steps- so funny (and such a typical night in the Luton house :))


After working retail all through my formative years, these Shamelessly Honest Retail Hashtags made me laugh out loud.


A complete ranking of every Mitch Hedberg joke.  PERFECT.


Do you follow @mommasgonecity on Instagram?  You will die over the cuteness of #theoandbeau.


What are you loving online?  Share your favorite links with me!

Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...