Monday, April 7, 2014

Hello Monday

Hello Spring Break!  


The girls are out of school this week on spring break, so we are going to try to make the best of it!  We are planning on getting haircuts today (if the rain doesn't keep us at home and inside), which also means that Ben will be getting his first haircut!  But as I was looking at his sweet, sweet blonde baby curls at dinner last night, I may change my mind!  Not sure I'm ready to let them go yet...



See those sweet curls???  But the rest of his hair is shaggy and I don't want his to have a rockin' mullet...
 



Hello bright new coral toes, thanks to an awesome mani/pedi yesterday after church!  My tootsies were not looking sandal-ready with my navy chipping polish, but now they are ready for warm weather!


Just realized Brantley had her shoes on the wrong feet, ha!



Hello beautiful 75 degree days, perfect for backyard swinging!  Especially before the mosquitoes get unbearable!







Hello get togethers with friends, grilling out, and cold beers on warm afternoons!  We grilled out both Friday and Saturday nights, since Scott loves to cook outside when the weather gets nice.  Too bad he dropped an entire grill basket FULLLLLLLLL of grilled mushrooms, squash, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, and corn (I am still bitter about it), but the burgers and fries, and the roasted asparagus that we salvaged, sure were good!


Hello roadtrip!  Since it's spring break, we are going to take a short trip up to Blue Ridge for a few days!  While we're up there, I'll also be saying a lot of hellos to my sewing machine, since I have lots of Easter orders to fill, and I can't afford to take a night off of sewing until then!




And speaking of sewing, hello brand new dress in the etsy shop!  Hello Goat & Lulu Essential Sun Dress!  The most classic, simple and beautiful little dress for your girl this spring and summer.  It's a simple bodice with a gathered skirt, that ties at the shoulders and finished with a contrasting trim.  It's truly the perfect warm weather dress, and so far, has been very well received!  Check it out here!


I think that's it for me today.  I hope you have a great start to your week!  
What are you saying hello to today?


Pin It



Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...