Friday, April 11, 2014

Five on Friday




TGIF!  I hope you've had a great week and are ready for the weekend!  I am linking up with the 5 on Friday ladies and sharing 5 things with you today!


ONE




This kid.  He started out the week as a baby, and has ended it as a toddler.  He got his first haircut on Tuesday, and ever since then, he is such a little boy, and not so much a baby.


His long, luscious blonde baby waves and curls




He did SO WELL for his haircut!

Before and after

Crawl into the crib all you want to, just PLEEEEEEEASE don't crawl out yet!

My boys







I know it's so cliche, and over-said, but I just do not know where the time went, he is just growing up so fast.  And he is ALLLLLLLL boy, dirty and bruised face, building with blocks, loving his trucks, and terrorizing his sisters. :)  But he is such a lovebug when he wants to be, and loves giving his mama the sweetest (and slobberiest and dirtiest) kisses. :)


TWO




It's haircut time again!  I loved getting my hair lopped off last fall and am ready to do it again.  I am taking this collage to the stylist today and requesting a mid-length angled bob.  I have a lot of hair but it's fine, so I feel like when it gets too long it just hangs unless I style it, which involves curlers and or curling irons, which equals time.  Which I do not like to spend on my hair.  When it's shorter, after I dry it, I run a flat iron through it for a minute, and done.  So, tomorrow afternoon, my hair ought to be a few inches lighter!  Excited!


THREE




Last weekend, we moved the kids playroom table into the kitchen for the kids to eat dinner at when we had company over.  We didn't move it back, and it has since become a fixture in the kitchen!  The kids love to sit down and have their breakfast and lunch there; I think it makes them feel special to have their own little table and chairs that fits them just right for their meals!  We still eat dinner as a family at the big kitchen table, but for now, the kids table stays!


FOUR




If you need a cute and easy (and super adorable) baby gift, there are so many cute new things in the etsy shop!  These new Baby Elephant Plushies are one of my favorites, and can be customized in pretty much any and every fabric and/or color combination you'd like.  They have been super popular, and are the perfect little add-on.  Check out some other adorable baby gifts, including personalized gowns and baby booties (with new styles coming soon!) in the baby section of the shop!


FIVE




Making this Hot and Cheesy Corn Dip last weekend reaffirmed that it is such a yummy and kind of unexpected appetizer for any get together at any time,  but with all the fresh veg on top, and with a Mexican feel, I think it is perfect for a warm afternoon with a cold beer!  Check out the original post here for the recipe, and try it out this weekend!  You will not regret it, and you may not want to tell anyone you are making it, since you will be totally tempted to eat it all yourself!


I hope you have a fantastic weekend, and are able to enjoy some beautiful spring weather!  
See you on Monday!  XOXO!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...