Friday, April 4, 2014

Five on Friday




Hey Friends!  I thought I'd switch it up a bit and do something a little different for my Friday posts for a while!  Today I'm linking up with the 5 on Friday group, and sharing five things for my final post of the week. :)


ONE




We talked about burlap wreaths in my preschool moms group a few weeks ago, and ever since, I have been really wanting to make one!  So I finally got it together last night, and after dinner, while the kids were watching cartoons and we were about to get them ready for bed, I whipped this up in the floor!  These loopy burlap ribbon wreaths are really easy to make, then I just stuck a few silk hydrangeas (leftover from my wedding reception!) in to make it springy.  I think it will be fun to take them out and stick something else in for each season, so I can use this wreath all year round!


TWO




A few nights ago, I made Asian Hoisin Meatballs with Veggie Fried Rice for dinner, and it was a hit with the family!  Even all three kids ate their entire dinner (which is almost unheard of in our house!).  I'll be posting my (super easy, fast and simple) recipe next week!


THREE


I am SOO excited to have some friends of ours over tomorrow to play and chat and catch up!  I'm hoping the weather continues to cooperate, so we can get the kids outside, and grill some hamburgers!


FOUR


I am in a major dinner rut.  I was trying to meal plan yesterday for my grocery trip today, but was struggling with what to make next week.  I got some good ideas from some facebook friends, but I need some fresh recipes to switch up our normal routine.  What do you make?  Any suggestions?


FIVE




Have you seen cupcakeMAG's spring giveaway yet?  Take a look at cupcakemag.com, and you can enter for your chance to win a sweet Ruffle Baby Romper from Goat & Lulu ,and over 80 other great prizes!


I hope you have a great weekend, and we'll see you back on Monday!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Haha! No way! So funny that we both switched to the same link-up the same day--I swear we share a brain with certain things! Love seeing that precious G rockin' her bubble. Have a great weekend in the SUN!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...