Tuesday, March 4, 2014

What I'm Pinning

If you follow me on Pinterest, you know that I am always finding something that I need to remember forever and add to one of my boards.  Way back before Pinterest, I had "idea binders" full of torn out magazine pages, blog printouts and clippings of recipes, outfits inspiration, and home decor that I wanted to try, all nicely organized by category (way back then, I actually had time to do fun things like organize).  So keeping track of things I want to do, or make, or wear, or try is nothing new to me, even though it's all nicely digitized for me.  No more binders (though I still have them, because I can't bear to throw them out!  And they still have some really great ideas I might get to someday!)!


So, today I thought I'd share some of the things I've been pinning lately, and what great ideas I have come across on the internet that I will be stealing and copying!


find them here


I am obsessed with these beautiful gold monogrammed shoe clips!!!  Personalized with your own monogram, and easily removable to be used with multiple pairs of shoes in your closet.  Who needs Tory's double T's when you can put your own monogram on a pair of $16 Target ballet flats?!  LOVE these.


find it here


I will be packing Brantley's lunch for Kindergarten in the fall (tears), so I am starting to stockpile lunch ideas.  I already have the cute little rubbermaid/ziploc bento boxes for her lunchbox, now I just need some good ideas on what to put inside for her to eat!  I'm going to need a good, thorough list of ideas and suggestions to keep her lunches yummy and fun. :)


Find it here

I am trying to plan ahead for our summer beach trips, and look for some cute and appropriate and body-friendly swimsuits!  I'm only taking the one piece or tankini route, but have been pretty lucky in finding some cute ones so far!  Let's just see how lucky I feel when I start trying them on...


Find it here
 

I am always on the lookout for good dinner ideas and recipes.  This Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Alfredo looked so delicious, and it's on the menu plan for this week!


Find them here

HOW COULD I NOT PIN THESE STEMLESS WINE GLASS SIPPY CUPS. 
 Seriously. Best. Invention. Ever.  Who hasn't spilt their wine one time or another, and thought, "Damn, I need a lid!"  I know I am not the only one.  So let's just say one of these ingenious creations is on it's way to my doorstep as we speak. :)  I might need a full set.


Find it here

I am constantly pinning outfit ideas and style inspiration.  I had not been able to find a skirt exactly like this that I could actually buy, so I went ahead and made myself one!  I can't wait to pair it with my polka dot button up just like this one when it warms up just a bit more.


Find it here


I'm working on three more quilts, and am drawing inspiration from all these beautiful, basic patchwork quilts that look very current with the use of modern fabrics and colors.


Find it Here

And of course, a fun handprint rainbow to do for St. Patrick's Day, and other activities to do with the kids.


What have you been pinning lately?  What are your most popular boards?  
And check me out on Pinterest here!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Hi! I am relatively new to your blog and came across it from somewhere else (can't think of where...sorry) but I have been following and reading and really enjoying it!! I have also visited your shop and your things are adorable. My daughter is 14 so unfortunately she is out of the stage, but we have a dear friend with a 4 year old and you can bet her birthday present this year will be coming from your shop.

    Quick question - where did you order the stemless lidded cup from? I tried to click order from here link but it didn't work for me....I so need to have one of those!!

    Thanks for providing some great reading!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you so much for reading! Here's the link for the stemless lidded wine glasses, and I KNOW, aren't they awesome?! I cannot wait until mine comes in the mail! :) :)

      Delete
    2. https://www.etsy.com/listing/179245463/personalized-bev2go-stemless-wine-glass?ref=favs_view_1

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...