Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  I have a couple of outfits to share today for WIWW.  We did exactly what I was hoping for over the weekend (not much), so no need to get dressed up too much!  But I had a few meetings earlier this week, and I'm pretty sure my stained gray pajama pants and stretched out t shirts would have sent the wrong message. :)




I wore this on Monday, which was freezing cold, and rained all day.  Yuck!  Especially after the beautiful spring teases we've had!

Black Blazer- The Limited
Cram Lace Tunic- Groop Dealz
Leopard Infinity Scarf- Etsy 
Skinny Jeans- Old Navy 
Taupe Boots- Fergie from Macy's




And a little monkey snuck in and wanted to take pictures with mommy yesterday!  How could I say no to this sweet face?!


Black Piko Tunic- Groop Dealz
Gray Skinny Pants- Old Navy
Nude Ballet Flats- Target
Necklaces- Stella & Dot


I will be linking up with Lindsay from The Pleated Poppy, as usual, for lots of outfit inspiration, so go take a look!

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to have to jump on the Group Dealz bandwagon. I love both those tunics!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...