Wednesday, March 5, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  I am back today with What I Wore Wednesday, to hold myself accountable for getting dressed and out of my pajamas each day (more like most days!).  So, here's what I wore this past week:




It's been cold again this week, so dressing in layers has been key for me.  I had been looking for some cute oxfords everywhere, but, of all places, I found these cute two tone tan and white ones on Ebay!  I'm anxious to wear them with dresses and bare legs when the weather warms up. :)


Striped Sweater- Old Navy
Chambray Button Up- Belk
POlka Dot Jeans- Target
Tan and White Oxfords- Ebay
Tortoise Shell and Rhinestone Necklace- Groop Dealz





Just because it doesn't feel like spring, doesn't mean I can't wear springtime pastels, right?!  I wore this to read to Brantley's class last week to celebrate Dr. Suess' birthday. :)


Striped Sweater- Old Navy
Mint Jeans- Gap
Mint and Pink Necklace- Sassy Steals
Nude Ballet Flats- Target




I wanted to wear something a little sassy for our date night this past weekend, and my fur vest fit the bill!  Plus, I have had these super strappy sandals for at least two years and never worn them, so it was high time that they saw daylight!


Fur Vest- Ebay
Back Piko Tunic- Jane.com
Black Skinny Pants- Gap
Black Strappy Sandals- Show Dazzle
Rhinestone Necklace- Stella & Dot




More layers!  UGH, this weather is killing me!  Hurry up, springtime!


Vest- Old Navy
Gingham Button Up- Target
Jeans- Gap
White Converses- Target
Gray Cowl- Etsy




Last but not least, I wore this just around the house the other day.  Comfy and I looove these aztec jeans that I got such a good deal on!

Yellow Ruffle Tunic- Simply Addictive
Aztec Skinny Jeans- Rock & Republic via thredUp
Gold Ballet Flats- Old Navy
Turquoise Necklace- Sassy Steals


I will be linking up with Lindsey from The Pleated Poppy like usual, sharing my outfits, and borrowing some style inspiration from others!  Check it out and get some inspiration of your own!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrrrrrrlllllllllll.... you seriously need to start making money for the stuff you wear.. After visiting your blog I IMMEDIATELY went to ebay and got those oxfords... TOO CUTE!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, Suzanne! :) But, I KNOW, aren't those oxfords SO CUTE?? I am obsessed with them, and there are even more springy cute colors, and I want another pair! And who'd have thought Ebay, right?!

      Delete
  2. I got them in pink.... And 26.99??? Bring it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Polka Dot Jeans!!!!
    Your date night outfit, AMAZING!!!!
    I'm tired of winter too, I need warm weather :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...