Friday, March 28, 2014

Coffee Date Friday




Hello Friends!  It's finally Friday, right?!  I have been thinking it was Friday since Wednesday, so needless to say, I have been a bit off, and am pumped that the end of the week is finally here.  So let's sit down and have our virtual coffee date!  I am linking up with Rags to Stitches, as usual, for some good girl chit chat.


If we were meeting for coffee this morning...


...I would be drinking Starbucks and we would definitely be inside since it's a rainy mess outside today!  But, I don't mind a good rainy day every once in a while, but only when we don't have anything to do, and we can stay inside in our jammies and enjoy it.  I'm thinking that after we pick Brantley up from school, it's gonna be a get-back-in-your-pjs-and-lounge kind of day.


...I would ask your advice.  I am thinking about cutting my hair again, and I'd love your opinion!  Here are a couple of the styles I'm contemplating...




Kind of the same long bob that I have had before, I just love the simplicity and the ease of this cut!




Same long bob, but with more layers.  Layers tend to work better for me that blunt all one length cut, since I have a bunch of hair.  A little more maintenance, but super cute.


 

And this one is if I'm feeling VERY brave!  I have had pretty short hair, but never this short before.  But I LOVE this cut, and I can just imagine rolling out of bed, mussing it a bit, and being ready to go!  It would be so super easy and low maintenance, which I love in a haircut, because I don't like spending a lot of time on my hair.  I wish I could cut my hair like this and have it grow out the next day if I really didn't like it, but clearly, that won't be happening.  Maybe a wig?! :)


And then after all this fun talk about short hair, I see pictures like this, and want to grow it out long again!




If we were meeting for coffee this morning, I would tell you that I am completely in denial that I am registering Brantley for kindergarten on Monday!  My girl is almost five, and growing up so quickly.  I nearly cried on Thursday, at her Parent-Teacher conference, because I was just so proud of her and all the wonderful things her teacher was saying about her.  She is going to transition so well into kindergarten, I just know it, but my heart just aches that my first born baby is a baby no longer.  On Sunday, she and I and Grayson are going to have a fun girls day, and celebrate being big girls, and I just can't wait. :)




...I would tell you that we've had an injured puppy dog on our hands this week. :(  Poor Monkey hurt his leg and neck somehow earlier this week, and has been limping and not doing much of anything all week long.  So he went to the vet yesterday, and they confirmed that it was nothing serious, and he just needed to take it easy (no problem for that dog), and take some painkillers and an anti-inflammatory.  Good thing we have three little nurses that are more than happy to snuggle, pet, and love Monkey right back to health. :)


And with that, we would have to get going and start our busy day of jammy-lounging and movie watching!  I hope you have a great weekend full of fun, and see you Monday!!  

XOXO!!!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Ahh I LOVE the super short cut - makes me want to chop my hair again!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like number 2... But your hair is super cute long so don't cut it short....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would share that...
    ...I hope you have a blast with those sweet sisters on Sunday. And that the boys are able to do some fun, manly things. ;)
    ...I vote for #2. Such a cute cut!
    ...That I'll be thinking of you as you prep for Brantley to begin kindergarten. I would be in total denial! Crazy how a 4-month age difference can translate to a year difference in schooling!
    ...That I hope you have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i would LOVE to cut my hair super short like that adorable cut. but i keep saying i need to lose weight first so my face won't look so chubby….and well, i haven't' lost any weight, so my hair is still long - ha!
    also, i think your hair would look great short, BUT i also think that short hair is a lot more work. no waking up and throwing it in a ponytail or messy bun. or even putting it up during the hot summer. so…. i'm torn. and obviously no help whatsoever. ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...