Tuesday, March 25, 2014

#100happydays



I just heard about the 100 Happy Days Challenge this weekend, and I am in love.  I'm busy.  Everyone is busy.  Some days are sunny and glorious, and some days you just want to bury your face in a pillow.  But there is always something to be grateful for and happy about.  It's easy to autopilot through our days without taking the time out to really appreciate the small things that make our lives really wonderful.  Enter the 100 Happy Days Challenge!  You can read about it here, but pretty much, for 100 days, you document through photos one thing that makes you happy everyday.  Pretty simple, right?  And I am all over Instagram as it is, so this challenge will give a purpose to my (pretty regular) overgramming. :)




I've been wanting to start a gratitude journal for some time, but the idea of journaling feels very time-intensive, and like it would just be another line on my to do list each day.  But a photo a day when I already take 100?  That I can do.  I want to make a point, every single day, to enjoy the moment, and remember to be thankful for not only the big things, but the little things in my life too.


So, who's in?  All you have to do is register on 100happydays.com, and you can use the hashtag #100happydays, or you can post your pictures to Facebook or Twitter, or you can email your pictures to myhappyday@100happydays.com.


To follow me in my challenge, follow me on Instagram @amanda_goatandlulu starting today, using the hashtag #100happydays!  And if you join the challenge, let me know so I can follow you in your journey too!


Here's to 100 days of happiness!


Pin It

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Amanda, I've been doing the #100happydays, and I you DO notice a difference! Some days I'm having a hard time deciding my "happy" moment, because there are so many, and other days it makes me stop, think about my day and find the little blessings. Its a great movement!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I noticed your hashtag, Katie, and didn't know what it was about, then I saw another blog post on it and connected the dots! I think it's a great idea, since some days are really hard, and I can easily get caught up in what goes wrong instead of focusing on what goes right. I agree, great movement!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...