Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi friends!  I have a few outfits to share today for What I Wore Wednesday!  I'll be linking up with The Pleated Poppy, so pop over and check out all the great outfit inspiration and ideas!




This is what I wore on Valentine's Day when I was FIIIIIIIIIINALLY able to get out of the house!  We were stuck right in the middle of the awesome ice storm that completely paralyzed metro Atlanta, and I was stuck in the house for five days straight.  I was going absolutely stir crazy by the end of the week.  But it warmed up enough on Friday for the snow and ice to melt and the roads to clear, and I picked up the girls from my parents who had them ALL week!


Old Navy had the most amazing sale a few weeks ago, and all their lightweight sweaters were around $15, and then an additional 20% off, so I grabbed a few to get through the rest of the winter.  The jeans are another great deal too!  I got them from a website called thredup.com.  ThredUp is like an online consignment shop, with really nice, name brand clothes for CHEAP!  You can also request to have a bag sent to you (for free!), clean out your closet, and send everything back to them for them to sell and you to receive a commission on!  I am still in the process of filling up my bag to send back to them, but have ordered a few things and been very happy with the results!  These jeans are originally from Banana Republic, and retail for about $89, but I only paid $10 for them!!!!!!  Like I said, they have lots and lots of name brand merchandise (lots of J Crew, Banana Republic, Gap, Seven for All Mankind, J Brand, BCBG, etc) and awesome prices.  Check it out here for more info!




I wanted a little pile of bracelets with my pom pom sweater, so I threw my rose gold watch, copper bird charm bracelet (with Brantley and Grayson's bird charms on it...I need to get Bennett's ordered!), and a gold link bracelet with a fun green tassel on it for a little color. :)


Neutral Cowl Scarf- Urban Outfitters
Cream Pom Pom Sweater- Old Navy
Trouser/Wide Leg Jeans- Banana Republic via ThredUp
Tan Lace Up Wedge Ankle Booties- Target 
Rose Gold Watch- Coach (gift)
Gold Tassel Bracelet- Amanda Macy Hall on Etsy 
Copper Bird Charm Bracelet- a seller on Etsy, but now I can't find the shop! :(




Another great ThredUp purchase!  This linen leopard top is from J Crew originally, and I got it from ThredUp for $12!  I wore it with some jeans that I can FINALLY fit back into!  Hooray!  I bought these after Brantley was born, and am pretty pumped that they fit again since they are sooooooo soft and one of my favorite pairs.


Leopard Top- J Crew via ThredUp
Jeans- Gap
Big Stone Pendant Necklace- Stella & Dot
Rose Gold Sequinned Ballet Flats- Charming Charlie's




My eyes got irritated Saturday night, so I had to wear the glasses to church on Sunday.  I've had this dress since before Scott and I met, and I have certainly gotten my money's worth!  It's knit, but falls away from the body and doesn't cling, so I have been able to wear it through all the different sizes I've been, pregnant, post partum, and everything in between, before and after.  I think it's very slimming, and that's a great thing right now (and always, really, right?!).


Olive, Black and White Printed Dress- Nine West from Macy's
Black Tights- Target
Black Buckle Wedges- Aerosoles from Macys
Gold Tassel Necklace- Amanda Macy Hall on Etsy (I seriously wear this necklace all.the.time)
Totrtoise Shell Glasses- Firmoo.com


What have you been wearing lately?  Any great deals?  I love good outfit inspiration!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...