Friday, February 7, 2014

Coffee Date Friday



Whew!  What a week!!  Thanks for stopping by for our weekly coffee date!  My triple venti nonfat latte is calling my name, and I would be glad to have some company!  Linking up with Rags to Stitches, as usual. :)


If we were meeting over coffee this morning...




...I would HAVE to share my biggest news of the week (of 2014 so far?)!  Goat & Lulu was selected as one of TORI SPELLING's "All Things We Love" list!!!  I have been slightly floating above ground all week, I have been so excited.  Goat & Lulu is also part of her Valentine's Day giveaway, in which you can enter to win over $10,000 worth of AMAZING products, including items from Hasbro, Target, Pottery Barn Kids, West Elm, The Printed Palette, Gussy Sews, and oh yeah, GOAT & LULU!  So, go enter today, and the winner will be chosen on Valentine's Day!







...I would tell you that speaking of Valentine's Day, Brantley and Grayson had their Valentine's parties a little early at school, since next week they are out for Winter Break.  Of course both girls were thrilled about getting valentines, and particularly valentines with CANDY! :)




Both girls are taking their teachers a yummy cupcake, and their friends are getting a cute valentine designed by my friend Amy of One Good Name, and bubble gum!


We are also hosting a fun Valentine's Craft Playdate for some of Brantley and Grayson's friends from school tomorrow!  We have a few cute crafts planned, and some yummy treats for our friends.  Not a full-blown party, but I have to admit that I did string together a few cute garlands for decoration. :)  This is probably the most we have ever decorated for Valentine's Day!  Anyway, we are looking forward to it (especially Brantley), and know we'll have a fun time. :)


...I would tell you that I am pretty pumped about Winter Break, because the girls are going to Bammy and PaDaddy's house for most of the week!  I will only have to manage Mr. Ben (who, at times, can be as tough as three kids!), and am really looking forward to having some one on one time with my boy.  We have a playdate planned, some shopping to do, and some other fun things to do to keep us busy while big sisters are away!





...I would tell you that between catching up on orders, filling Valentine's orders, making gifts, and making a few things for my own kids, I have been working on some new Goat & Lulu items for the spring!  Already done but not yet listed include new, precious Baby and Toddler Moccasins (in lots of shades of leather and light-weight suede), a Four-Layer Ruffle Skirt and Shirt Set, two new dresses, a few new t shirt designs, AWESOME new jersey knit infinity scarves with bright floral, striped and polka dot fabrics, and MORE!!  So, so excited about the new items coming to the shop.  I will be leaking sneak peeks on Instagram and Twitter under the hashtag #goatandluluspring2014, so follow me and don't miss out!


...I would tell you that I had my kitchen clean for a record 3 days in a row this week!!  I mean, no dishes in the sink, all clean countertops, and dishwasher running (pretty much all the time), but clean!!  Then I had to make cupcakes for school, and I made spaghetti for dinner, and now it's all a mess again.  Oh well.  I was feeling pretty good about my housekeeping abilities for those three days, but we're a mess again.  You just can't win 'em all, I guess.


...I would ask what your plans are for the weekend?  Staying in?  Date night?  Girls night?  Nothing (ha, that would be us, 90% of the time :))?  Anything going on that you'd like to chat about?  Vent about?  Get off your chest?  I'm all ears. :)


And, I guess that would be about it for me!  I have a few more things to do for our playdate, and I need to get the girls packed, and the last of my Valentines orders out.  No rest for the weary, right? :)


I hope you have a wonderful weekend!  See you on Monday! :)

XOXO!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. What?!? Congrats! Where do we sign up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh, I guess I should've linked to the giveaway, right?! You can enter on Tori Spelling's website, torispelling.com, now through the 14th! :)

      Delete
  2. Hi,

    Stopping by from Alissa's coffee date , Congratulations that is great news !! Sounds like you have had a very productive week :) I hope you have a great weekend

    claire xo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...