Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Always, Sometimes, Never

I haven't done one of these posts in a while (check out the last two here and here), so here we go!


A little brother and sister bonding over Elmo :)


I Always...


...love seeing my sweet babies being sweet to each other.  Brantley and Bennett were so sweetly just sitting and watching Elmo on my computer the other day, that it nearly brought me to tears. :) 


...check my email, instagram, pinterest and facebook all on my phone before I get out of bed in the morning.


...end up leaving holiday decorations up way past the actual holiday.  My goal is to get my Valentine's garlands down by the weekend, but let's be real, it's probably not gonna happen.


...feel naked without a scarf or a necklace.


...cry when I watch one of my favorite movies, Steel Magnolias.  And just recently discovered that the Southern movie heroine that I am most like is Shelby, thanks to a Southern Living quiz! :)


I Sometimes...


...want to completely unplug from all social media for a while.  It can be so time consuming, and diverts my attention on what I really ought to be focused on.


...want to color my hair again, but I know I wouldn't be able to keep it up!


...really overthink things, and get myself worked up over things that never happened, and probably never will happen.


...wake Ben up from a perfectly peaceful night's sleep just to hold him and rock him.  He is growing so quickly, and is SO active during the day, that sometimes the middle of the night is the only time I can get good snuggles out of him!


I Never...


...am very impressed with Martha Stewart's recipes.  They are always just so-so to me.  Sorry, Martha!


...will be able to catch up on my sleep.


...drink enough water.  Ever.


...get to read magazines anymore, except in the checkout line!


What about you?  What do you Always, Sometimes, and Never do?


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. My all time fave movie is Steel Magnolias! When I was in my teens I wanted to have a girl and name her Shelby, ha! That movie and The Notebook are my go to movies when I just need a good cry.
    "Mama, my colors are blush and bashful. No your colors are pink and pink!"
    Love this post! It made me compile a list of my own :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...