Wednesday, January 29, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Hi Friends!  From my pictures today, you'd think that I haven't gotten up and dressed much, but I have!  Promise!  We were out of town over the weekend, and though I do enjoy documenting my weekly outfits, I'm not about to whip out my camera and put on a solo photo shoot when I'm not at home!  So, I'll have to recreate those outfits another day and snap the pics later.


Anyway, I have two outfits that I can share today, so here we go!





I think I have worn this outfit before?  Maybe different boots?  Either way, I have been wearing jeans so much lately, that I was really wanting to wear a dress.  So I pulled up my black fleece leggings, and was truly just as warm, if not more warm than, if I had been wearing jeans or any other pair of pants.  I love still love this cardigan and layered over the black dress (3/4 sleeves), I was cozy all day!


Tan and Black Aztec Cardigan- Groop Dealz
Black Dress- Shade Clothing
Black Fleece Leggings- Groop Dealz
Brown Wedge Boots- from a friend!
Gold Tassel necklace- Amanda Macy Hall on Etsy (I seriously wear this necklace all. the. time.)


 


I saw this dress on one of those Facebook and thought it was really cute.  I love the color, the price was good, so I ordered it.  Now I am in love!  The perfect color, the perfect cut, and very versatile.  I wore my cozy fleece leggings again, and was comfortable, and can definitely see myself wearing it with ballet flats or sandals when the weather warms up!  




I love the neckline too, though this time I covered it up with my scarf.  This dress would be cute to belt too, and could leave the neck open, or wear a statement necklace instead of the scarf next time.




When I wear jewelry (which is all the time), I like to have the focus be on one place at a time.  For instance, if I wear a statement necklace, I like to keep the earrings and bracelets simple.  Or if I wear big chandelier earrings, I don't wear a necklace and again, keep bracelets simple.  So, for this outfit, since my necklaces were pretty simple and I just wore silver ball earrings, I piled on the bracelets.  I wore several Stella & Dot bangles, with the rhinestone wrap, and the bracelet I wear everyday, with my babies names stamped on it. :)


Green Tunic Dress- nattieMack
Leopard Infinity Scarf- Etsy 
Black Fleece Leggings- Groop Dealz
Black Ankle Booties- Old Navy
Silver Bangles and Rhinestone Wrap Bracelets- Stella & Dot
Circle Stamped Bracelet- Lisa Leonard


I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy as usual, and you ought to pop over there and check it out!  Lots of outfit inspiration!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I have almost that exact color on in my WIWW post today. I love the animal print with it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...whip out the camera and go for it! I kid. I am loving this color green for spring. Very pretty on you!

    Patrice
    Dittothatstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...