Wednesday, January 15, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

 Welcome to What I Wore Wednesday!  First, I'd like to thank everyone for the wonderful comments, texts and emails from my post last week!  Y'all sure know how to make a girl feel good!  I'm back this week with just a few outfits to share, but hey, at least it's not pajamas!





It was still pretty cold this past week, and I dressed in pretty heavy layers most days.  I wore this running errands with Ben after the girls went back to school.




I had been wanting a plaid flannel infinity scarf for sometime, so I decided to just make one!  It is SO cozy and SO warm, that it is a new go-to scarf.  I have thought about putting them in the etsy shop...what do you think??

Gray Toggle Cardigan- Shade Clothing
Chambray Pop Over Tunic- Old Navy 
Black Skinny Pants- Gap
Blank Boots- Charlotte Russe
Red Plaid Flannel Scarf- Me! :)




Over the weekend, I decided to give my eyes a break!  I am really bad about taking my contacts out, so it actually felt pretty good to let my eyes breathe for the weekend.  Brantley and I ran to Target just she and I, and this is what I wore.  She talked the.entire.time. and that is just how she is these days. :)  She is certainly 4 going on 14 (at least :)).  




I love my plaid scarf and all, but this neutral one I got for Christmas is the softest and warmest, and I looooove it.  Plus, it practically goes with everything.

Navy Gingham Button Up- Target
Olive Hooded Utility Jacket- Charlottle Russe
Neutral Scarf- Gift (Urban Outfitters)
Jeans- Old Navy
Tan Booties- Target



I was in such a funk yesterday, and just could not get out of it, so we made it a pretty casual day.  Laid back outfit, and these jeans are seriously the softest denim ever, so I was comfy, and at least Tuesday had that going for it.  And maybe the snuggles and hugs I got from this guy. :)




Navy Polka Dot Sweater- Liz Claiborne from JC Penney
Orange Scarf- Banana Republic
Jeans- Gap
Navy Striped Shoes- Joyfolie

Thanks for joining me today!  I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and I Feel Pretty like always for a little outfit inspiration today.  Pop over and check it out!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. You are so TINY!!! Look at you in that last picture - you look awesome! Love your outfits, as always.

    And that plaid infinity scarf - um yes, please make more!! How much would you be charging?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ashley, you are too kind! :) Thank you. And I do think I'll be adding the scarves to the shop! I'm thinking $24, since the plaid flannel is a bit more expensive. And I think I'll be able to do it in a few other color options, so there will be a few to choose from! Thanks again, ans thanks for reading! :) :)

      Delete
  2. I am in love with your polka dot sweater. Adorable. You always look amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...