Thursday, January 2, 2014

This Year 2014

I saw this fun little printable on Pinterest a few weeks ago, and thought it would be a good way to document things to work on in the upcoming year.  And I thought I would share each item with you today!




Bad habit I'm going to break:  Oooh...this could take a while...but I've gotten in the habit of going to bed without washing my face and having a good nighttime routine.  I want to fix that.


New skill I'd like to learn:  Using my camera in manual mode 


A person I hope to be more like:  I really want to focus on being the best version of myself that I can be.


A good deed I'm going to do:  Pay for someone's (or hopefully lots of someones) coffee behind me in the Starbucks drive through line.  There is no better feeling than knowing the person in front of you just unexpectedly just bought your coffee.  Except maybe being the one who pays for it.  Best way ever to start your day.


A place I'd like to visit: I'd like to take the kids back to Zoo Atlanta and to the Georgia Aquarium.


A book I'd like to read:  1000 Gifts by Ann Voskamp


A letter I'm going to write:  To an unnamed family member that I need to reconcile with and forgive.


A new food I'd like to try:  I would love to go to a Korean Barbeque Restaurant!


I'm going to do better at:  Embracing.  Embracing the moment, this point in my life, and myself.  Actually embracing my kids, my husband and all my family in big loving hugs.  Embracing all the blessings I see around me every single day.


What are your plans for 2014??


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...