Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Keeping Warm

So, I'm writing this post this morning from my phone, since our home internet is literally frozen and not working right now because it is SO COLD!!!!  I think the high today in Atlanta is something like 13 degrees.  Now, I know if anyone is reading from the Midwest, or northeast, 13 degrees in January is nothing unusual or earth shattering, but here in the deep south, it's cause for a state emergency!

Brantley and Grayson's school is closed due to "extreme temperatures," and as ready as I am for them to get back on a regular schedule and get back in their school routine, I'm not going to say that the child in me wasn't a little excited that we had one more day of Christmas vacation.  Plus, the mom side of me was pretty pumped that I could delay bundling all the of them up in hats and gloves and sweaters and coats one more day.  Because you know we'tee not leaving the house today, and we'll be sitting around this fire all day long in our jammies. :)

So, if you're in the midst of "extreme temperatures," stay warm!!  Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow on my computer for a huge What I Wore Wednesday post!

1 comment:

  1. Stay warm! I was out heading to to power company this morning...the lineman have been busy with outages. Enjoy your extra day!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...