Tuesday, January 14, 2014

How I Get Dinner Made Each Night





I love cooking, and like I said yesterday, have gotten back into the habit of making our nightly dinners.  The kids love being in the kitchen with me while I'm cooking, especially Ben.  So how do I get dinner made each night?  I let him go through all the drawers, cabinets and cupboards, pulling everything out, climbing around everywhere, and oh, just sitting in drawers exploring cool kitchen tools like the splatter screens. :)  Right before we sit down at the table, we sing the clean up song, and put everything away (which is actually his favorite part :)).


Hey, he's happy, not screaming, and playing independently.  And we get a good homemade dinner on the table.  Sounds like a win-win to me, right? :)


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. You are Amazing. I look forward to reading your blog every morning before I start my day. Thank you for helping me realize I can accomplish what I put my mind to. I also have three kids, and you inspire me to hold my head up when I feel defeated. Thank you for being Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julie, you just totally made my day. I certainly do not have it all figured out or all together, but I just keep pushing through, stay strong, and work hard. Thanks so much for sharing and for reading. :) :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...