Wednesday, December 11, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday

Hello Friends!  I am here for What I Wore Wednesday, but only sharing one outfit.  I know I keep talking about this, and you're probably sick of hearing it, but I am seriously the busiest I have ever been in my entire life right now.  I am working around the clock to get Christmas orders out, and have pretty much only left the house when absolutely necessary (like, to pick up more supplies and take the kids to school).  So, yesterday was the only day I managed to get dressed.  I even got a shower!




Tunics and leggings/jeggings are pretty much my uniform right now.  So comfy and casual, but pulled together.  Hey, I'm just happy that I didn't sleep in this outfit the night before and/or have it on for three days straight.  I'll spare you from those pictures. :)  


The leopard leggings are a bit of a stretch, but I actually really love them!  I like how you only see a bit of them with the long tunic and the high boots.  I think any more visibility would be a bit much for me.  But this, I love.  And the tunic has brown buttons all down the back, which adds a really cute decorative interest to an otherwise very basic top.  I may or may not have it in another colors as well... :)




And I am also donning another beautiful handmade tassel necklace, made by my etsy friend, Amanda Macy Hall.  Her jewelry is so pretty and so unique, and, of course, I love that it was handmade here locally by a talented jewelry designer!  She has so many beautiful things in her etsy shop, you must check it out!


Black Tunic- Groop Dealz
Leopard Leggings- Groop Dealz
Black Over the Knee Riding Boots- Charlotte Russe
Tassel Necklace- A. Macy Hall shop on etsy


I will be linking up with The Pleated Poppy and Get Your Pretty On, like normal.  Pop over and check them out for some more outfit inspiration!

Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Girrrrrrrllllllll... you have turned me sooooo on to tunics!!! you look so adorbs in them I am seriously stalking groopdealz for them...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! I agree...leggings and tunics are *so* comfy, yet pulled together. The bit of leopard print is great!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...