Wednesday, December 4, 2013

What I Wore Wednesday Fail

No outfits today my friends.  Instead of putting an effort into getting ready this past week, I have been doing lots of this:




And a little bit of this:




And maybe a bit of this too:




My poor kiddos are all sick again; it seems that the cold we had a few weeks ago is cycling back through.  Or we caught another one, which is just as likely.  Either way, we have all been hanging out in pjs and doing lots of lounging.  I did get dressed for Thanksgiving, just because I feel funny in pjs eating Thanksgiving dinner, but other than that, it's been straight up jammies.


But, we're back to school this week, and starting to feel a bit better (Gracie and Ben are still super snotty, poor babies), and it hasn't been so terribly cold.  So I'm just hoping for a break from the coughing and runny noses, and maybe I can get some energy to do some laundry so I actually have something clean to wear once I do get out of my pajamas. :)


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...