Tuesday, December 3, 2013

The Tethered Crate

I am so excited to get the opportunity to work with some really cool, up and coming businesses with Goat & Lulu, like Certifikid and All Things Lovely.  And I have another new company that I am partnering with, called The Tethered Crate!


The Tethered Crate is a monthly subscription, in which the subscribers receive a monthly "crate" with handmade items made by small business owners and artisans.  Each month is different, with different contributors, and receiving different merchandise.  It's a way for artists and designers to expand their customer base, and also a way for customers to be exposed to new art and new designers where they may not otherwise have the opportunity to see.  


My "assembly line" as I was shipping out my Tethered Crate contributions!


So, I am proud to say that Goat & Lulu is going to be a new contributor for The Tethered Crate!  There will be a Goat & Lulu item in the holiday crate, going out in a few days, and Goat & Lulu will be featured in other crates and giveaways in the future as well.  I am so excited to have been chosen as a contributor, with the likes of Jones Design Company, Moriah Makes, and Ruffle Couture, and am even more excited to get Goat & Lulu in the hands of people that have never seen it or heard of it before!


For the Holiday Crate :)


So please, check out The Tethered Crate website and their blog for more information.  It's a really cool idea, and I'm pretty pumped to be working with a community of people that love and appreciate handmade items.
And I'm looking forward to seeing who's hands Goat & Lulu ends up in!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...