Monday, December 16, 2013

Hello Monday



Hello lots and lots (and lots and lots) of sewing to finish this week.  5 days remaining before all my orders need to be shipped.  Needless to say, I will be working lots and sleeping little this week.




And hello lots of orders shipping out!  My local postal workers know me by name. :)




Hello loads of dirty dishes and cluttered countertops.  And this picture is nothing compared to how messy it has been lately.  I'll get to it later.




And hello bunches of clean clothes to be put away.  I have about three more laundry baskets full in the laundry room left to be folded and put up.  And yes, that's a mustache sticker on Grayson's newborn picture, from Ben's birthday party.  In September.  I'm a bit behind.




Hello lots of fun with lots of new toys!  We had a fun weekend with my in laws in Aiken this past weekend, and the kids hit the jackpot with so many cool new playthings. :)




Hello new annual family Christmas ornaments.  This is my third year ordering photo ornaments, and they are so beautiful on the tree.  In a few more years, I'll need a tree just for those ornaments alone.  They're so sweet, and so special to me.


What are you saying hello to today?


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. ugh, we're saying, "hello" to the doctor....again. :(
    tis the season!
    and i have to know where you ordered those ornaments from! i love them!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...