Monday, December 23, 2013

Goat & Lulu Holiday- By the Numbers

Hellllllo, friends!  I know I was MIA last week, and good reason.  I spent pretty much every waking hour sewing and finishing my Goat & Lulu Holiday orders, and GOOD LORD am I happy to be (almost) done.  I thought I would share a little bit about how this season went for my little company through the numbers.


6:30- the time (in the morning) that I am writing this post, after being up ALL NIGHT LONG completing my orders.


1- the number of orders I have left before I am FINISHED sewing until after Christmas.



319- the number of orders I had this holiday season


2- the number of sewing machines I burned through making all these orders





353- pairs of pajamas I made 


87- aprons I made


62- chevron peasant dresses I made


39- reversible turkey and Christmas tree dresses that I made (and numerous other items from the shop that I made).



200- times I wanted to throw my hands in the air, turn off my phone and computer, crawl into bed and just quit.


200- times I just kept going.


1- unpaid worker/helper that assisted me in making all the clothes (Thanks Mom!).


2- PAID workers that I employed to help me through the holidays (Thanks Marci, and Thanks Hoda!).




15- pairs of pajamas in my biggest order of the season.


4 million- cups of coffee I drank, at all hours of the night and day.




2- number of hours it took me to make the above dress, my favorite thing I made all season!


6- pairs of pajamas I can make in that same amount of time.








6- days a week I shipped out packages.


3- postal workers that now know me by name.




50- Christmas Handtowels that were included in the Tethered Crate's Holiday Crate.


5- times I fell asleep and napped at my sewing table.



5- seasons of Breaking Bad that I watched on my computer while I sewed.


10- number of times that I increased my sales over last year's numbers.




2- number of Christmas parties I had to miss since I had to keep sewing.


0- Preschool Christmas programs I missed due to Goat & Lulu. :)








I literally have not gone to bed yet, so hopefully I can get about an hour in before the kids start to wake up?  A HUGGGGGE thank you to my friends, family, and customers for such a successful holiday season.  I wish you all a very Merry Christmas!  And truly appreciate your business!


Pin It


Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. you are amazing!!! and congrats on all your success with goat and lulu....i couldn't imagine a more deserving person! :)
    merry christmas to the luton family!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, dear!! :) Merry Christmas to y'all too! :) :)

      Delete
  2. Oh my heavens girl, that is one BUSY holiday season!! I can't wait to see Colton's pj's we won from Dawn's blog, pretty sure we will be ordering for next year ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Ashley, yes, it has been CRAZY! And I hope Colton's pjs arrived today, otherwise for sure they will be there tomorrow. I hope you enjoy them!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...